The PRCA has today revealed that its inaugural full-day PRCA Americas Forum – Influence in the COVID-era – will take place on 10th December 2020.
The Americas Forum is headlined by speakers from leading global organisations, including LinkedIn, H+K Strategies, Unilever, and Golin.
The event – which spotlights the changing nature of influence in 2020 – will showcase the organisations and PR professionals demonstrating best practice in behavioural science, influencer relations, measurement and corporate leadership.
The Conference is ideally suited to globally-minded practitioners eager to stay ahead of industry trends and understand the changing nature of global practice.
– Erica Firmo, Head of Communications, Growth Markets, LinkedIn
– Fred Cook MPRCA, Director, USC Center for Public Relations, Annenberg School and Chairman, Golin
– Lorena Carreno, General Director Marketing, Q Strategies Communications and President, Global Women in PR Mexico
– Eduardo Vieira MPRCA, President & Co-CEO, H+K Strategies Latin America
– Barbara Bates MPRCA, CEO, Hotwire North America
Isobel Arrowsmith MPRCA, Director of the Americas, PRCA, said:
“It is a real pleasure to announce the launch of this – the first ever PRCA Americas Forum. Both the topics and the speakers are a true reflection of life in the here and now which is why we are so thrilled to share the experience with our industry.”
Francis Ingham MPRCA, Global Director General, PRCA, said:
“The events of this year have proven that we can ill afford to silo ourselves within geographic or cultural boundaries. Public relations is an outward-looking, global industry. This inaugural event is the embodiment of that spirit and the quality of our speakers is testament to the strength of practice across the Americas.”
PRCA statement on Francis Ingham
Today the PRCA Board has been informed that Francis Ingham has passed away after a short illness. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his