The rise of technology adoption throughout the region has fuelled discussions about the potential geopolitical impact of big tech. Mainstream media news and current affairs coverage gives us an alternative lens into this region’s relationship with big tech.
In relation to the upcoming launch of the joint study on Big Tech from the East and West by CARMA and Allison+Partners, the panel will be diving into reputation and trust in the lens of top tech brands. Join us for a discussion on the findings from the report.
– Measuring reputation in the media
– How to optimise media engagement to improve awareness and recall?
– Weighing in on communications around internal and external initiatives
– Negative coverage in media – how to manage, examples/stories from tech
– What contributes to trust, one of the most valuable intangible assets of your brand?
– Staying on top of your brand reputation and trust in a highly regulated tech environment.